Admission Period NEW
25 November 2017 íV 30 December 2017
Open Day and Form One Admission Talk NEW
Date: 25 November 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Lunch Break 12:00 noon – 1:30 p.m.)
Events: Visit to School Campus and Facilities
Exhibition of Students’ Work
Student Performance, Booth Games
Time: 10:00a.m. and 2:00p.m.
Venue: School Hall (2/F)
* Please click here for online enrollment for F.1 Admission Talk *
(Please make enrollment on either our school web or School App, and don’t enroll twice.)
F1 Application Details
Application forms can be downloaded here or obtained from the College. Completed forms should be submitted with the followings in person during office hours.
(Application made by fax, post or courier will NOT be entertained)
Remarks on Application Form Submission
- Copy of the HK Identity Card and Birth Registration document. (In case of absence of the required documents, copies of valid supporting documents certifying the studentíŽs right of abode in HK are required);
- Copy of Primary 6 Student Record Form (issued by EDB);
- Copies of school academic reports of primary 4 and 5;
- Certified copies of extra-curricular activities and awards reports;
- Three stamped ($2 stamps) self-addressed envelopes (with the name and address of the student) and
- Application fee of HK$50 (cash only)
* Applications will not be processed unless all required documents have been submitted.
** Please use paper clips to pack the documents instead of binding or folders.
*** Attachment of ECA and awards reports should not exceed 10 pages.
**** The application fee is non-refundable and documents will not be returned after
Admission Criteria include
1. Academic Achievement in Primary School
2. Performance in Interviews
3. Accomplishment in Extra-curricular Activities
F1 Application Interview
Applicants will be invited for admission interview. Details are as follows:
First Interview: 20 January 2018 (Saturday)
Second Interview: 10 February 2018 (Saturday)
(for shortlisted candidates)
Interview components: Chinese, English, Mathematics
Language skills, General knowledge, Communication skills and Manner
*The date is subject to change where information given in the interview notice shall be final.